COVID19 Resources for Businesses
Resources for Small Business in dealing with COVID-19
As of April 1, the government has announced a number of support programs for individuals and small and medium sized businesses to help them weather this economic storm. Most programs still have details of qualification requirements to be released. Details on the 75% wage subsidy were only announced by Minister Morneau on April 1st afternoon. We will try to keep the most recent information available.
Use the links below provide more information. We will attempt to keep updating this information as it becomes available.
- Government of Canada Support programs for individuals
- Government of Canada support programs for businesses
- Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA)
- Government Of Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (10% or 75%)
- Government of Canada Tax Deferrals, Canada Emergency Business Account Loans
- Government of Canada Emergency Response Benefit - $500/week for 16 weeks
- Frequently Asked Questions – Temporary Wage Subsidy for Employers
- Work Sharing Program
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP) - Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) website
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) & Business Credit Availabity Program (BCAP) - EDC Financing application tips
- City of Markham tax and fee relief measures