Freshness - Straight from the farm!
Listen to live entertainment every week while you stroll, sip your coffee and pick your produce. Musical talent ranges from folk to jazz. 10am - 1pm
Click here for a list of weekly entertainment at the market!
An Old Fashioned Tradition
The Farmers Market of Markham Village captures the good old fashioned traditions of the past. The "turn of the century" look of our market is enhanced by a charming venue, complete with old fashioned signs and canopies.
The Main Street Markham Farmers' Market takes place 8am-1pm every Saturday from May 12 to Sept 29
Specializing in Farm Fresh Products
Featuring many organically grown fruits and vegetables, as well as baked goods, preserves, flowers and much much more! The market's merchants guarantee quality products and competitive pricing.
The Main Street Markham Farmers' Market is a proud member of Farmers' Markets of Ontario's Greenbelt
This year we have a variety of vendors including:
- East End Produce - fresh fruits and vegetables - free samples!
- Paw4mance - specializing in Natural & Holistic Dog & Cat Food & treats
- Whittamore's Farms - fresh picked seasonal berries
- Abbott Farms - Organic frozen meat
- It's the Cat's Meow Cafe - Grill, Coffee, Kawartha Dairy Ice cream and more
- Love Reb - wonderful, home-made soaps and lotions
- honey, preserves and fresh baked goods and more!!
In the heart of Old Markham Village
The Market is located at Robinson Street and Main Street, in the heart of downtown Markham Village. Robinson Street is just two lights north of Highway 7 off Main Street Markham (Markham Rd.) There is plenty of free parking behind many of the retail shops.