Farmers’ Market – May 11
132 Robinson Street
( Markham Road, 2 lights north of Hwy 7 on Robinson street)
Freshness straight from the farm! A great place to shop and Live entertainment!
We have live performers every Saturday at our Market from 10am – 1pm. Come grab a coffee and listen to some of our great local artists!
May 11 – 40 Something
May 18 – Andrea Kuzmich
May 25 – Jan Hanko
June 1 – Cameron Kennedy
June 8 – Phil Howes
June 15 – Andrea Kuzmich
June 22 – 40 Something
June 29 – Laura Heighway and Friends
July 6 – Andrea Kuzmich
July 13 – Phil Howes
July 20 – Laura Heighway and Friends
July 27 – Jan Hanko
Aug 3 – Andrea Kuzmich
Aug 10 – OPEN
Aug 17 – Phil Howes
Aug 24 – Liza Williams & Ron Christian
Aug 31 – Tim Clarke
Sept 7 – Tim Clarke
Sept 14 – Jan Hanko
Sept 21 – Larry Bond
Sept 28th – 40 Something
If you would like to enter, please email email@example.com with your name, phone and the name of your baked good or chili. Please label and drop off your items between 9am – 10am to 132 Robinson Street. The contests are for novice cooks only. If you have any questions, please call 905 472-2462. Hope to see everyone there!!
Listen to live entertainment ( 10am – 1pm) while you stroll, sip your coffee and pick your produce. Musical talent ranges from folk to jazz.
An Old Fashioned Tradition
The Farmers’ Market of Markham Village captures the good old fashioned traditions of the past. The “turn of the century” look of our market is enhanced by a charming venue, complete with old fashioned signs and canopies.
Specializing in Farm Fresh Products
Featuring many organically grown fruits and vegetables, as well as baked goods, preserves, flowers and much much more! The market’s merchants guarantee quality products and competitive pricing.
The Main Street Markham Farmers’ Market is a proud member of Farmers’ Markets of Ontario’s Greenbelt. We have a variety of vendors including:
East End Produce
Fresh fruits and vegetables – free samples!
Fresh picked seasonal berries and more!
Organic frozen meat.
Fresh organic produce.
Organic soaps, lotions and beauty products.
and many more!! check often for updates!
Registration for Farmers’ Market 2013
If you are interested in becoming a VOLUNTEER for the Farmers’ Market please click here to register.
If you are interested in becoming a VENDOR at the Farmers’ Market please read the policies below and continue by filling out the registration form that follows.
• All Saturday Vendors must be set up and ready to sell at 8am. Tear down will not take place until 1pm when the market closes.
• All Vendors must sell only the products, goods or services they have registered on their Vendor Application form. You may update your product line with approval from the Market Director.
• Vendors are not permitted to sublet their booth space. No exceptions.
• Vendors are responsible for their own set-up and clean up. If there is garbage left behind, the Vendor will incur a $40.00 clean up fee.
• All products, goods or services sold must be approved by the Market Director. They must be of the highest quality, no seconds or discounted items will be permitted. All products, goods or services will be reviewed by the Market Manager. The Market Manager reserves the right to refuse any vendor for any reason.
• All Products, goods or services must be displayed in a professional, clean and organized manner. It is important that everyone maintain a very high standard and quality.
• The Market Manager assumes the right to reassign your spot if you are not setup by 8am. If you are late or can not make it, please call the Market Manager at 905 472-2462. Any four missed weeks in a season will result in a vendor losing their assigned spot regardless of the circumstances. Their will be no refund of vendor fees.
• 2 million dollar liability insurance is required. Please submit a certificate of insurance with your payment.
• Any problems with other vendors, or any other issues that arise, please consult the Market Manager.
Vendor Pricing and Form
Saturday Morning Farmers’ Market starts at 8:00 am sharp and ends at 1:00 pm.
Space is issued on a first come first served basis. Booth Space is $30.00 per space per date, 2 spaces are $25.00 per space. All prices are plus GST. One booth per week is available at no charge to fundraising groups. We have a limited quantity of excellent canopies for rent at $10.00 each plus GST. Main Street Farmers’ Market reserves the right to refuse rental space for any reason.
Saturday seasonal rate: $690 for one booth, additional booths are $575.00 ea. Saturday Seasonal rates must be prepaid by
May 7, 2013
* Note: Sat, June 15,2013 is the Markham Village Music Festival – Farmers’ Market will be open until 5:00 pm
We appreciate your interest in the Main Street Markham Farmers’ Market!
New Vendors or Non Seasonal Vendors
Please fill in the following information for our Market director to contact you: