Main Street Markham Farmers’ MarketEVERY SATURDAY8am – 1pmMay 12th – Oct 7th, 2018
132 Robinson Street
(Markham Road, 2 lights north of Hwy 7 on Robinson street)
Freshness Straight From the Farm
Our award-winning market is a great place to enjoy amazing local products and live entertainment. Find fresh, locally-grown fruits and vegetables, baked goods, preserves, flowers and much, much more, all well listening to live performances – this year, featuring new musicians and performers! The market’s merchants guarantee quality products and competitive pricing. Support local producers and small businesses in Markham!
The Main Street Markham Farmers’ Market is a proud member of Farmers’ Markets of Ontario’s Greenbelt. More info on this year’s vendor list coming soon!
Applying To Be Part Of Our Farmers’ Market
If you are interested in becoming a VENDOR at the Farmers’ Market, please read and follow all instructions below.
Pricing & Application
Please read the Main Street Markham Farmers’ Market Policies thoroughly before filling out one of the forms below.
Click Here to Read Policies
- All Saturday Vendors must be set up and ready to sell at 8am. Tear down will not take place until 1pm when the market closes.
- All Vendors must sell only the products, goods or services they have registered on their Vendor Application form. You may update your product line with approval from the Market Director.
- Vendors are not permitted to sublet their booth space. No exceptions.
- Vendors are responsible for their own set-up and clean up. If there is garbage left behind, the Vendor will incur a $40.00 clean up fee.
- All products, goods or services sold must be approved by the Market Director. They must be of the highest quality, no seconds or discounted items will be permitted. All products, goods or services will be reviewed by the Market Manager. The Market Manager reserves the right to refuse any vendor for any reason.
- All Products, goods or services must be displayed in a professional, clean and organized manner. It is important that everyone maintain a very high standard and quality.
- The Market Manager assumes the right to reassign your spot if you are not setup by 8am. If you are late or cannot make it, please call the Market Manager at 905 472-2462. Any four missed weeks in a season will result in a vendor losing their assigned spot regardless of the circumstances. Their will be no refund of vendor fees.
- 2 million dollar liability insurance is required. Please submit a certificate of insurance with your payment and include the City of Markham and the MVBIA as additional insured. Certificate must be submitted 1 week before start of Market.
- Any problems with other vendors, or any other issues that arise, please consult the Market Manager.
Vendor Application Form
- Non-Seasonal Rates
Specific spaces are reserved only for those who are booked for the entire season. Booth Space is $30.00 per space per date, or $50 for a double booth space (must be same vendor). You are not allowed to sublet booth. One booth per week is available at no charge to fundraising groups. We have a limited quantity of excellent canopies for rent at $10.00, and select spaces have electricity available for use by vendors at a cost of $10.00. All prices are tax inclusive. Main Street Farmers’ Market reserves the right to refuse rental space for any reason.
- Seasonal Rates
Saturday seasonal rate: $600 for one single booth space, and $1000 for one double booth space (based on Market Season of 22 Saturdays) Saturday Seasonal rates must be prepaid by the beginning of the Market Season.
If you are interested in becoming a VOLUNTEER for the Farmers’ Market please fill out the form below: